Inside diameter: 10 mm
Shaft Out Diameter:19 mm
Shaft Lenght:29 mm
Material: carbon steel
Package include: 4 x LM10UU 10mm Ball Bearing
1. Linear bearing ball cage, hardened coat of both ends ring.
2. Bearing various parts of the size has been standardized, interchangeable, and do not have to worry about replacement of worn.
3. The jacket is made of carbon chromium bearing steel, through hardened and precision ground handling, providing safe and reliable for the bearing sleeve and the bearing housing assembly.
4. Ball in the cage loop run a smooth ball guide surface to ensure even if high-speed operation, low noise.
1. This linear motion closed type ball bushing has a 10 mm bore and is suitable for use in a mounted slide unit to carry components in precision linear motion applications, such as in printing machines and computer numerical control (CNC) equipment.
2. The linear motion ball bushing has a high-carbon chromium steel case for strength and rigidity, a synthetic resin retainer plate for accurate ball guidance and low noise.
3. The universal Ball Bearings is great for you to replace the damaged Ball Bearings in your devices to improve them efficiency and save energy.